A win for the Balkan Pharmaceuticals futsal team in the first match of Joma League
On November 4, began the National Futsal Championship of Moldova - Liga Joma, in which the Balkan Pharmaceuticals team takes part. This year, the team was joined by new players, including the Râmbcom goal-scorer - Victor Iordachi, one of the Olimpia leaders - Valeriu Costin, young talents such as Constantin Niță and Gheorghe Dabija, as well as Moldova National team players - goalkeeper Oleg Chitoroagă and the best player of the Championship for the last three years in a row - Sergiu Munteanu.
In the central match of the first tour, the vice-champion "Classic" unexpectedly lost to Balkans Pharmaceuticals (0: 6).
The guests took the lead during the first 9 minutes of the game - 0: 2. Victor Iordachi and Alexei Untilov scored a goal each. In the remaining time, Iordachi scored twice more, and Valeriu Costin and Cumitru Ciubotaru scored one goal each.
The goalkeeper of Balkan Pharmaceuticals team, Oleg Chitoroagă, commented on the victory over Classic for futsal.md.
- You became one of the heroes of the tour, with a clean sheet. Was the match against “Classic” so crucial?
- Yes, we were ready at 120%. The game was a success. I missed futsal a lot. I treat the Classic team like all other teams.
- You reflected a few shots from 10 meters. Did you know how the players will shoot?
- Yes, I knew how the opponent shoots.
- How do you like the new team?
- In "Balkan" I like the atmosphere in training. The guys welcomed me.
- Expectations from the season?
- The season will be interesting. The teams are balanced. We are waiting for a lot of fighting games.
The next match of Balkan Pharmaceuticals will be held on November 11 against Sportul Studentențesc ULIM. The start is at 12:00. The venue for the match is Futsal Arena in Chiorescu.